Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Coming Soon, Actual Books of Asemic Writing!

I am starting this press to publish works of asemic writing. I have been curating The New Post-Literate for almost 10 years and needed a place to publish works by my friends and fellow travelers in the rapidly expanding world of asemic writing. My goal is to produce 4 or 5 books a year, all delightfully illegible, wordless, and abstract. My goal is to bring out quality affordable books in infinite editions by writers and artists whose work I admire. I want to create a new asemic genre that will command space in libraries and book stores. All works published by the press will be printed on demand through Createspace, and hopefully become available through other distribution channels in the future. This will be a diy labor of love. The press is based in Minneapolis, or anywhere on Earth where there is a wifi connection. Actual physical books will be coming soon! -- Michael Jacobson